What happens if you take too many gummies?

An overdose refers to the consumption of any substance in an amount that exceeds safe limits. In some cases, depending on the medication, overdoses can cause nausea, dizziness, disorientation, or fatigue. However, in others, such as heroin, an overdose can quickly prove fatal. Consuming too many vitamin gummies can cause diarrhea, vomiting, constipation, or headaches.

Several studies have shown that labels on marijuana edibles are rarely reliable, FiveThirtyEight reported in July, and that edibles may have more THC than they claim. When consumed in high doses, THC can cause anxiety, drowsiness, and vomiting.